Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday shmoliday! Let us feast!

What I wore a few days ago. Holiday weight gain, shmaliday weight gain.


Ran out for errands the other day and I found that all my pants were less than comfortable to wear. Ah, it is the holiday season once again. I think it's safe to assume that I owe this gaining to the holiday merry making that's been happening-- mostly in form of gorging myself with wonderful, wonderful food. 

Anyway, this led me to resort to some of my bulge-camoflague tactics. This skirt, which are actually shorts, give the impression that they're tight fitting which then allows me to wear this really nice loose shirt I ransacked from my sister's closet. Perfect. No need to suck in.


Tomato top; old skort from some bazaar; Primadonna heels; 
Necklace from some store in UM; DIY long necklace

Photos by my sister Camille.




Anyway, been enjoying these past few days off school with family and friends. Also been thinking up new year's resolutions because I've decided that 2013 should be a year of self improvement. What are your resolutions for the coming year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!