Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mercato Centrale, BGC

Last week, I found myself snacking away at Mercato.

Don't judge me, but it was the first time I've ever visited the infamous Mercato Central. Suddenly I was in food heaven--never mind I that I just had dinner, never mind I just had a burger and a sundae cone. The eating commenced.

And, also before you judge my bigger than life appetite, know that I did not sample everything I took a photo of. That night I had really good mint lemonade, a giant isaw and dugo stick, and the best shabu shabu I've had in a while (it smelled like China!). These photos are for future reference-- so that I know what else to try when I visit Mercato again.













This post just made me hungry. Excuse me as I try to find more food.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, I’m hungry! Thanks for sharing!! Nice photos, I’ll be visiting Mercato soon, maybe next weekend. Can’t wait to taste the goodies!!! Great job Isabel!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!