Monday, November 26, 2012

It takes a while.

There's always that split second delay-- when anger rises, when desperation grows, when regret finally surfaces.

But it also takes a while for us to learn and succeed and finally figure out who we are in this eternal mess we call our lives, and what we ultimately plan to do with the remaining pieces of our sanity we've managed to salvage.

My friend Reggie asked me just minutes back, "when did life get so fcked up?"

Maybe it always was, we just took a while to realize.

6 comments:

  1. sh*t always happens dear and it will pass...
    thanks for dropping by my blog. how'd you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I visited your blog and followed back! :)

      Delete
  2. it's true! I love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francesca! So nice of you to say. I also followed you back :)

      Delete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!