Friday, October 5, 2012

Rainy Thursdays and obligations




It seems that I've a recent need for responsible looking clothes. Here's another smart casual, or as the boy calls it, "rock formal", attire.

Found myself on the streets of Ortigas, the only northern part of the city I am familiar with because of my summer internship. Obviously, I found it a little daunting to start shooting my clothes, while raining, in the middle of a busy QC street but then I gotta try, right?





I usually lug around my cameras wherever I go, and camera bags can be so convenient. I found the nicest hot pink Hello Lulu camera bag a few months back and the boyfriend has since then refused to carry the bag. I still think that the bag is the cutest thing, it's also amazingly tough–– it has been rained on and muddied (from all our shoots) and it still looks perfect.


Bazaar find chiffon jacket; Robinsons top; Bench jeans; Shoes from Taipei's Shi Lin Market; 
Hello Lulu camera bag; UM bazaar find necklace; old dangling earrings

Photos by Alranz.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!