Sunday, September 9, 2012

Saturday, satur-daze.


"Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello!"


And so, last Friday night, I survived the first of many coming sleepless editing all nighters. The next day sleep deprived me downed a cup of coffee and walked out the door dressed in something extra bright and colourful.

The day started okay until caffeine started wearing off by mid morning.



Thanks to Jani and Alrenz for these photos.


DIY stacked bead necklaces; DIY Peacock feather earring; Ring from Quiapo, Gant watch; 
gifted bracelet; Vintage top and vest; Pants from SM, Shoes from SM Parisian



There is a saying about being all work and no play (and a man named Jack) and how that can be dull.
Wikipedia gave me this:

 "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,
All play and no work makes Jack a mere toy."

So after this busy week, I spent the weekend with good, old friends– a great night which I'm sure none of us would forget. A perfect way to end the week.

How was your weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!