Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rain, rain, go away.


Mondays are always drab and rainy Mondays are just ridiculous.

I actually put on a more "responsible looking" outfit this morning but I wanted to wear my jacket. Sooo, I switched everything around and decided to go with a sparkly top. Why? Because everyone could use something sparkly every now and then– especially on a drab 8 a.m. Monday class (sparkles always make everything better, just like dogs do).



My friend Alrenz took these shots (and found out about my awkward leg pose tendencies). Thank you! And yes, we ran around the campus rushing after the correct light. 



DIY slave bracelet; Penshoppe jacket; clogs from Shoebox;
 Deparment store jeans; Bazaar dress turned top



So this is me acting all serious and contemplative but yeaaaaah, no.

If you know me, you'd know that I seldom look that serious unless I'm mad. The last photo shows how the whole shoot really was like. Of course, that still isn't a candid shot. The real ones will destroy reputations and will never see the light of day.

Mkay, gots to go  now and do some real writing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!