Friday, September 7, 2012

On my 24th year, I'm building on that dream.

Thank you for all your greetings.


Photo by Alrenz.


Cheers to all the years to come, and the realization that there is change in everything and everyone. Cheers to friendships and lovers and family. Cheers to hope and second chances, third chances, and maybe even the fourth chances. Cheers to hard work, learning and the possibility of things that can be achieved. Cheers to dreams, without which, none of us would have the need to progress.

Go on. Yes. In this life, you can be certain of only one thing: that it goes on. 
Make it a life you'd like to live.

Thank you for all the love and support.

I am blessed, and for the first time, I really do see that.






2 comments:

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!