Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Manic Monday


Some days are off, and some days you just have to hide behind a smile (and a perfectly coordinated outfit– well as perfect as I can manage, at least.)


Lazy days always leave me uninspired and unmotivated. But then we go on and live through it. We endure, and that's the beauty of the human spirit (and no one can say otherwise).

So I got myself out of bed, overcame an overwhelming urge to wear sweat pants out and went through the motions– and the day gradually got better.



Photos by Alrenz.


Shoes from Celine; Accesorize feather necklace; Kasheica pants;
 Lacoste shirt; Forever 21 ring


So, keep your chin up, always. It always gets better at the end of the day, and if not, there's always a brighter tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!