Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Corals and Combat boots


The crazy, rainy weather has been forcing shoes on me. My dislike for wet feet has been dictating on my wardrobe. Hello, combat boots!


Such a brash, "pangharabas" outfit that I needed to add something dainty and delicate to the look.





The coral necklace is from my grandmother, from way back. In her time, she worked as a nurse and travelled all over the world. She and my grandfather lived in places like Nigeria and Laos. What remains of that legacy now is told in short stories and delicate pieces leftover from that time– like this beautiful necklace.

DIY drop necklac; Vintage Coral necklace; Gant watch; Polo from Ensembles;
 Department store leggings; Forever 21 combat boots.

Photos from my friend Alrenz.



So there you go my outfit and a little bit of family history.

 Thesis and final requirements have been taking up much of my time. I got to go now before I end up lollygagging on the internet again. 

How has your week progressed? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!