Friday, August 31, 2012

Flow

What do you think of this lovely maxi dress?


Summer is over but that shouldn't stop you from using these beach staples.

I've previously talked about my love for things long and flowy (like this and this) because of the comfort they bring. Maxi dresses also give the same comfort, but leave you with a more dressed up outfit. I just added heels and dangly earrings and I was good to go.

Cocomo Tricia Maxi Dress; Shoes from Taiwan's Shi Lin Market; Earrings are a random bazaar find.



Special thanks to Cocomo Clothing for the Tricia Maxi Dress 
and Monica Sanchez for the fantastic outfit shots.
Read more on Cocomo Clothing HERE.

How would you wear your maxi dress, if not for the beach?






1 comment:

  1. J'ai très envie de te serrer contre moi et de me frotter contre ta robe longue !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!