Sunday, August 26, 2012

DIY: Gradient glitter tips manicure


How cute is this cheerful looking manicure?

After a long break with nail polish, I decided to paint my nails yellow.


But then, the manicure looked too plain to me. No better way to make to make things sparkle than glitter, I thought (yay, glitter polish!). My sister's bottles of Claire's glitter polish were perfect for the job.



I painted a coat of purple glitter polish over the yellow polish. But then, I thought, you can never have too much glitter– so I added another layer to the tips. This time, the polish was of blue and pink glitters. 


I might have added another coat of purple glitter polish just because.
What do you think?



This manicure is putting me in a festive mood!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!