Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Homemade cookies!
Today, I woke up to the sounds of a busy kitchen and the smell of cookies. Anton, the bake-master, was busy at work.


My mother bakes and my sister has had her share of baking as well. Anton, however, has been having much success lately with his red velvet cupcakes and cookies and all. 

 I tried it a few times but my skills are limited to those instant bake cakes– I once tried to bake a cake without knowing what the 'cut and fold' technique was– and failed miserably.


I was supposed to help out, but my role was reduced to documenting and fetching ingredients. 



After a whole lot of mixing and measuring, finally, cookie dough! 
Anton used this recipe to make these fabulous chocolate chip cookies.



And out of the oven....




Oh goodness! Do you see all these cookies? They haven't even finished baking everything yet!
Until later, I'm busy stuffing my face with cookies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!