Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tick-Talkative

And let me introduce to you....





Tick-Talkative is/will be a collection of thoughts, ramblings, and musings from the point of view of kids(?)/adults(?) like me.

All those willing to contribute are welcome! E-mail me at isabel@rodriguez.ph and your piece may be posted on the blog.

All articles will have your byline and thumbnail. Pen names and pseudonyms are also welcome. Write about anything and anyone (so long as you more or less tie it up with the blog's theme) and I promise to keep your identity secret.

Let's do this, people!




2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I might have some material... but it's on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henrick! I sent you a Facebook message.

      Delete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!