Saturday, July 7, 2012

Roxy's Let the Sea Set You Free contest

A while back I had a really cool Roxy adventure at Nuvali. I had the good fortune of being invited to one of their events again, and I didn't think twice to attend.

Last Thursday, Roxy held an event at their only free standing store in Robinsons Ermita to announce the winner to their Let the Sea Set You Free contest.

Let the Sea Set You Free is a contest that invited girls from all over the world to send in their own video interpretation of what a Roxy girl is.




The Roxy girls.


And then we have my Roxy loot. Thank you Roxy for these wonderful items!
A black and gold watch and cool bag. I've been aching to wear the watch but I still have to have it adjusted to my size– I have abnormally small wrists.



So, I can't surf and sometimes the beach (more specifically beach water) scares be, but, whatever, I am a Roxy girl by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!