Wednesday, November 30, 2011

17: Upon leaving that concert with you

And I remember that moment. Nothing special. We were walking to where the guys were. This was after your gig, the first gig of yours I've ever watched, I think. (Little did I know that it was the first of many times I would be watching you do what you do.) My head was light, it may have been all the beers. It may have been the fact that you invited me tonight, either way the gig zipped past me and left me in this moment. Here we were silent. There was no one to shout or cheer. Nothing was moving in the dead of the night, just the lights and the distant sound of people not caring. Nothing but you and me. At that moment, we could do anything. We were together. We held hands.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Coby! This is the best comment I've ever gotten since I made this blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to be kidding me. You blog well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!