Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How I missed Blogapalooza and what (almost) made up for it.

Last Saturday, a blogger event called the Blogapalooza was held at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. Bloggers met with certain brands in an event that aims to make it easier for businesses to find their audience through the bloggers.

I, unfortunately, could not make it to the said event because of certain things that have transpired this last week.

But..... Lookie what I just got!


I got my own loot bag from Blogapalooza thanks to WhenInManila! Yaaaay! And although this will not make up for the fact that I wasn't there, this is very close to cutting it. Will be blogging more about this later.

I also finally got my cool WIM shirt. Oh happy day.

Blogapaloooza parters are the following:
Avira/Lay Bare/360° Fitness Club/Human Nature/Kameraworld/Jap-Ok/Aesthetic Science/Papa John's Pizza/Matabungkay Beach Resort/Galileo/Tree Hugger World/Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila /Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass/Happy Fart/Lazer Xtreme/Freestyle Ballers/The Boudoir Dolls/Tripologie/AQUABEST/Healthy First/Unilever/Creative Voices/Sparkle/SIZE Matters/Regatta/Memo/For Me/Leslie's /Oryspa/Phiten/POLECATS Manila/CHANA/Shopinas.com/Blue Water Day Spa/HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!