Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I once made a belt from one leg of an old pair of leggings

When I was younger I insisted that given the right materials, I could make a guitar.
This is how everything is made in my head.

Oh, shoes!
Voila! Guitar!

How shirts and any other article of clothing is made. (I bet JC, my fashion designer friend, is cringing at the thought)

Thoughts like these, as absurd as they may be, inspire me to DIY. Now, I have succumbed to just doing my own manicure..



 I've never made myself a guitar or a shoe, but I have had a few successful projects.

Keychains
Wine Glass Charms (Sold quite a few of these, most to my mom. Hehe!)
Necklaces
And a few other things as well. I once made a belt from one leg of an old pair of leggings.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!